Sunday, August 31, 2014

I Had A Great WooDesign Workshop, Watch Inside

First, 2 new items I created with my new tutorial "The wooDesign
 
 Welcome sign .(near my  polymer clay bird, made with my tutorial the "cosmic ceramic" 

polymer clay, fimo, wood design, tutorial  woodesign, hillovely,hilla bushari,

 
clay, fimo, wood design, tutorial  woodesign, hillovely,hilla bushari
 
A Key Holder

clay, fimo, wood design, tutorial  woodesign, hillovely,hilla bushari,key holder,
Recently I tought in a WooDesign workshop with a group of talented girls in Yonat's  studio

Here are pictures from this workshop.
Look what the girls made: Hebrew letters by Brurya, Ravit and Liat.
 
poymer clay,hullovely, hilla bushari, polymer clay
 
 
Some more Hebrew letters  by Yonat, yudiko, and liat

 
Soon... another Woodesign  workshop. Stay tuned.
And if you can't join it, purchase the tutorial (video+pdf)
or in my etsy shop : hillovely.etsy.com
 


See you in the next post:)

Hilla
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment